Friday, August 21, 2009

New Obsession!

After I sold my bike, and everything went so smooth, I am now obsessed with selling things online. I listed a few things last night on ebay and already have bids on a few of them! I can't look at stuff in our house now without putting a price on it.

I was certified at work today. I am officially a Sbx barista! Come on, ask me to make you a drink. My first shift will be Monday morning at 6am! Those of you that know me well know how hard this is going to be for me! I am not a morning person, I never have been. Matt and I have been hitting the hay earlier than normal the past few night to try and make the transition a bit more smooth. I have Tuesday off and then it's up and at 'em Wednesday at 5:30 am! Class starts on Wednesday so things might be a bit rough but I will get through it. I'm super excited about the change. I'm in such a better mood and know the road we are on is a good one. Matt was officially let go today. It is our last pay check so we're going out for sushi tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope sushi was wonderful. I'm excited for your new adventures.

Heather said...

5am? Oh good luck with that, lol! You used to come to games at 7pm in pj's, lol!
-h