We got the last of our furniture so our house is in good shape. I like the new look. It is really light and airy. The team furniture was really bulky and black and made our apartment feel like a cave.
Still waiting for financial aide to come through. I'm starting to stress a bit. I really want to register for my classes so I am all set to go. Waiting has never been a strong suit of mine.
Well, I'm off to REI. Only a few more shifts to go!
3 comments:
You will have to pass on great coffee recipes!!! I was thinking about applying at Beans and Brews when the kids go back to school. I think a coffee place would be so fun. Good luck with school and your new job!
Yeah for new stuff and new job! Glad things are going well!
-h
I'm glad that you're starting something new there Katie! You don't need the other stuff, enough of the BS:). Have a good weekend!
-Anders
Post a Comment