Saturday, October 11, 2008

Math class results!

My first math test results are in. I got an 86. The high was 93 and the medium was 84.5. Not to shabby but the class is going down hill fast. I am so lost right now. We started doing formulas and I can not wrap my little head around them. I have another test this week so I will let you know how I do. Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Good Job Katie. You can do it.

Jessica said...

I am so proud of you for taking math! Keep up the great work and good luck with formulas.

Carrie-Area Director said...

You're doing wonderful Katie! Keep it up! If it gets too hard they should have a tutor you can see for free. Rob did that and ended up with an A in math last year when he went back to school. He said the tutor was the best thing he ever did!

Heather said...

ouch! GL girl!

-h