We are going to a Red Wings game tonight. I am really excited. Jess's mom got the tickets and we are sitting right on the glass. If you watch the game you might be able to see me and the gang. We are starting the evening off at Hockeytown. It is a restaurant downtown. Should be a blast.
It is 57 degrees right now in D town. Yesterday it was 68! We turned the heat off and have opened all the windows. So strange to do that in the middle of Jan in Detroit. I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. I rained hard all night long so everything is fresh and clean. I love it.
I have finally found some time to come home. It will be Feb 16 - 23. I can't wait to see everyone. Lets get some dinners or lunches set up. I want to see you all!
1 comment:
Have fun a great time!
Post a Comment