Monday, October 15, 2007

Start spreading the news . . .

What a great weekend! NYC was a blast! Wish you all could have been there. I will spare you the play by play and give you a quick recap, shopping, food, trapeze class, Avenue Q, shopping, food, style wars, shopping, museum of photography. Did I mention that we shopped? I love NYC. I love the constant hussle and bussle, endless options, great new styles, theater, art . . . . such a fun place.

Here is Kristin swinging through the air! Wheeeee . . .

Here I am hanging by my knees

And me about to drop.

If you ever get the chance to take a trapeze class you have to do it! They are so much fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you. I'm jealous. I've never been. It's on my things to do. Great work on the trapeze thing.

Carrie-Area Director said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I'm happy to hear you had such a great trip! With all the shopping that went on I hope you have at least half of a new wardrobe!

Miss you!

Montserrat said...

Wow! How fun is that?!! Glad you had a fantastic time and that you're back safe & sound.

Montse

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome and fun...