Friday, October 19, 2007

Hat-o-ramma 2007

I just got back from a Weight Watchers meeting. I thought for sure my weight would have gone up due to eating like a pig in NYC but to my surprise I lost 2.0 lbs. Yeah for me! That is a total weight loss of 4.8 lbs in 4 weeks which I am fine with. I have been really bad about keeping track of points but the past few days I have gotten back on track and know that this week will be much better. Hopefully that will be reflected at the scale.

Here is one more hat. This one is for J. He picked out the yarn and helped with the design. I hope he likes it.

A few of you asked how long these hats are taking me. Baby hats 4 - 6 hours and adult hats 6 - 8 hours. It is so fun to start and finish a project in one day. Maybe more exciting than that is the fact that I have 6 hours to knit in one day! I love that. I do have to work today so there will be little knitting today. Oh well, I have to make money to keep paying for the yarn!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the chicken rolls
cresent rolls 16 pre made dough
four fake chickens
one bunch of green oninon
one block farfegruven cheese (cream cheese)
salt and pepper to taste

mix ingredients in bowl and then place on triangle of dough roll and bake as directed on the roll package

Montserrat said...

I hope it's just my computer but I couldn't even see the writing on your blog because there's this funny graphic all over saying "You've exceeded your limit upgrade to photobucket."

Good thing I could read the post in my RSS reader.

That is nice to be able to complete a project in one day.

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Cute hat can you make me one? I sure do love viewing your blog and seeing what you are up to. I am off to California. It will be a great adventure. I will keep you posted.
Love ya, Aunt Nancy

AllisonK said...

Katie, darling, darling hats!

Unknown said...

darling, what kind of needles do you use? I'd love a good hat pattern. Also can you post the socks you make? I'm still dying to see them . . .thanks.