I have been such a bad blogger lately. Naughty, naughty. Jenn, the other half of my team at work got a new position so I have been all alone this week. That makes Katie a busy girl.
Not much new. Matt, Candice and myself ripped the trees out of the front yard last week. I took pics, I just need to post them. Next week we are going to start planting. Yippee! I can't wait.
Think I am going to get that scooter I was thinking of getting last year. I love Kevin but I don't want to put miles on him. He already has 1000 miles. Yikes. Plus I don't always have to take Kevin. I think I will go and look at them today.
Now for the big news, I am not moving to MI. The more I thought about it the less appealing it became. Don't get me wrong, I do want to be with my husband but I can not give everything up that I have here. Originally I moved back to SLC to go back to school and I will have residency this fall and ARUP pays 85% of my schooling. Why would I want to pass that up? Plus all the work on the house, my family and friends, the whole lot. I feel really good about the decision and am sticking to my guns. I am going to get on the waiting list for the nursing program and take my generals while I wait. Should be 3 years total. After that I can go anywhere. I just need to do this for my own satisfaction. I have put this off for so long and it is time to settle down and just get it done. No word on what Matt is going to do. I will let you all know as soon as I do.
Other than that not much to report. Getting a hair cut today. You all know how much I love haircut day!
PS, Brian did not tell Kelly about her friend until after the baby was born. He figured she did not need that extra stress. His soccer team set up a fund for the family of the lady that passed. They are moving back to Hawaii so the dad will have some help with his 9 kids. Briley has a pneumonia and was in the hospital earlier this week but everyone is doing fine now. That brother of mine knows how to keep things interesting.
3 comments:
Yay more girls nights! hehe, I can admit I'm selfishly glad you're staying, it'll give us a chance to get to know each other more. Besides, you've seen the way I knit, I totally need a teacher. Soooooo... staying at ARUP then? :)
YUP, I am staying at ARUP. Let's see how long that lasts!
Post a Comment