Thank you all for the phone calls, notes, emails, thoughts, prayers . . . . It is so nice to know that you are loved at a time like this. For those of you who don't know . . . . My family called my grandma Nan. She turned 90 in October and lived a great life. I am relieved that she is with my mom and grandfather and know they had a great reunion. She had not eaten for 15 days. I am so glad that she is not suffering. We are having a memorial service for her in AZ the first weekend in Feb. She will be cremated and buried with my mom in SLC. We thought they would like to be together.
On to better news. Johno's birthday is Wednesday and I am flying to Detroit on Tuesday to help him celebrate. He has a fun date planned on Wednesday but he won't tell me what it is. I know that we are going to the International Car Show early that day. Boy does he know how to set a mood or what! :) Saturday I am meeting Ria in Phili for a game, hopefully and Sunday we are going to a concert. Big week. I am so ready to spend some qt with him. I am taking my knitting and hope to get some serious knitting done while he is at practice. I am half way done with my sweater and almost done with a sock, the first of the pair. I will post pics when I get home.
Other news, I quit Wild Oats this week. I did not want to but the next 4 weeks off I will be out traveling and did not think it was fair to them. They told me I could go on a leave and come back in March but I will only be in town for one week in March and April I hope to be packing and getting ready to move. ;) We will have to see what the future holds. Not much else. Thanks again to everyone. I love you all and hope you are all well!
No comments:
Post a Comment