Sunday, January 28, 2007

I did it!

I signed up on my reunion site. I broke down. I did however post something off the wall. I did not fall into the "look how great I look and how cute my kids are" trap. Check it out! I am not sure why my pic is not working but it is me on the trapeze in San Diego. Not bad if I say so myself.

Johno was in Baltimore last night. Big win for them. I wish I could have been there. He is off to Philly today. If they win they will be in first place. I hope their "ball keeps rolling." They are doing really well right now.

Got my hair cut. Nothing major since I am trying to grow. She cut the mullet off and shaped it a little. I forgot my camera so no before and after pic. Sorry.

I have another 17 hour day today at work. Yuck. I really need a break. I work to much. Yesterday was really busy. I had my first 100 call day which is a big deal. We are rewarded if we take 10 calls in an hour and I had 10 hours of 10 calls! I hope I don't have another 100 call day today.

Only 4 more days until I am in AZ. I am really looking forward to seeing Mimi and UB. I know it is going to be hard but I think I am ready.

No comments: