Johno had a meeting with the GM and the coach last night. Things are looking good for the near future. I am pretty sure that I will end up moving out there this summer/spring unless something crazy happens. Sad to leave but so excited to be together.
I had my annual check up the other day. Things are functioning well. No problems what so ever. My dr did want to me to chat with a genetic counselor about the cancer in my family. I met with her yesterday. She was very nice and informative. She did say that woman who have a baby before they turn 30 reduce their chances of getting breast cancer considerably. Seeing as I am 28 it is time to start getting ready. Hold your horses, start getting ready and ready are two totally different things. We won't start trying until we are together at least so at least 6 months, more like a year. We will keep you updated.
I have not done my three things in a while so here it goes. . . . .
#1. Family, I can't wait to start mine! Watch out baby, here I come!
#2. Overtime? I had 133 hours on my last pay check. What! Is that possible?
#3. Change, it is the only constant in the world. You never know what is going to happen and you can't plan on anything.
1 comment:
You are the best! Love your guts!
Post a Comment