Sunday, September 03, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

It's Sunday and boy is it nice to know that I have one more day off. Not quite as good knowing that I have a week off but still good to know that I have one more day. It is really hot here today. Thought Fall was on it's way but I guess not. I am ready for the weather change. Nothing like having to put on a sweater and snuggle up. I love that. Matt was in Vegas all weekend. I guess he is on his way home now. Should be home late tonight. He took his U-17 team down there for a tournament. The first game they won because the other team didn't show up, the second game they won because the other team cheated and put a player on the field who had a red card and was ineligible. That put them into the final. Twenty minutes into the game one of Matt's players broke a kids leg from the other team. The other coach went ballistic. He wanted to fight Matt and told his kids to kick Matt's players and then told the ref that he didn't want his players to play because he was afraid someone was going to get hurt. So, they called the game. What a joke of a weekend. Glad he is on his way home. I hate when he's away.

One more thing . . .

Briley turned one on Friday. His party was yesterday. His last present was a letter from his parents telling him that he is going to be a big brother. I can't believe it. I am going to be an aunt again.

No comments: