Ran my 9 miles yesterday. Yikes, it was a long way. I did it before work too so I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn. My knees are really sore today. I don't know what is going on with them. I will take it easy this week.
I am leaving on Tuesday to fly to Chicago, pick up Matt and head to MPLS. We will be spending the week there and then it's home sweet home. I can't wait to see everyone in MPLS and super excited to bring Mathius home with me.
My dress came yesterday but the mail person didn't leave it because Jelly Threads sent it insured so I have to sign for it. GRRRR! I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon and try and get a picture up for those who want to see. We all know how I am with posting pictures. Maybe Johno will be better.
Ok, anything else? Yes, hospice called on Friday and I am calling them tomorrow to see if I am a right fit. Very exciting.
2 comments:
You looked so great on Sunday! You are amazing! 9 miles!!!!
Loved reading your blog!
Thanks, you looked good too. It was good to see everyone.
Post a Comment